Take Part in Alberta Native Plant Council's (ANPC) Native Plant Pollinator Garden Challenge!
- a Toolkit with information on creating and maintaining a native plant pollinator garden
- access to a private Facebook group
- opportunities to share and meet up virtually
- printable signs for display in your garden
- help and advice if needed
March: Registration opens
March – May: Plan and Prepare
May Long Weekend: Start Planting
First of each Month: Share Your Yard
Sep-Nov: Collect Your Seeds/Seed Share Events/Plant more seeds
Winter Wrap Up: Stories/Share Events posted on social media
For more information, please visit: ANPC website.