Wed, Aug 18 Registration 6 - 6:25 PM
Event Runs 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
This Nature Alberta event is free fun for families with kids aged 4-12 but everyone is welcome.
Location: Hermitage Park 2115 Hermitage Road NW in Edmonton
Directions: After the park entrance, turn right at the fork and head to the loop to the south end of the park.
Details: Learn about the river and our watershed, do a pond-dip and water quality assessment with ALMS, and experience a live trout touch tank.
- your own full water bottle to reduce waste
- sturdy, closed toed footwear is recommended for nature walk
- appropriate attire for the weather including a hat and a rain jacket, depending on the forecast
- sunscreen and bugspray will be necessary
- binoculars if desired
- backpack to carry your supplies (water, attire, etc.)
Will run rain or shine. In the event of extreme weather, notice of cancellation will be posted on our Facebook page. For a detailed map of our location, please check back here or see our Nature Alberta Facebook page the day before the event. At this event, we will only be able to accommodate a limited number of families. Be sure to arrive early to secure your family’s spot.
This is a free event (though donations are appreciated!).
Questions? Email email@example.com.